Thursday 14 July 2011







Hey iShiners!!;)




In a few days I'll be back at school.. not really amped about that..



This is me and my brother on the right:) We love eachother so much and I guess that is what family is about! Loving one another and caring and spending time together!! Some days you just want to stay in bed and stay at home.. and that is what I want to share with you guys:) What I've been realising these past months in boarding school was that I never felt that freedom before.. it's an unusual feeling but it's there! It's the feeling that you get when you realise that you control yourself and your own consequences. This phrase that we go through can either have a positive or negative effect. I guess it revolves around how you manage it. I know we sometimes want to get free of this grip that you think your parents have over your life, but just remember this: Your parents love you so much! It truly breaks their heart when you take all that they do for you, for granted. Just take a single moment out of your day to say to them how much you appreciate what they have done for you! Parents are amazing and I love mine so much! Obviously we sometimes get annoyed with them, but just hold on to the thought that they love you and want the best for you.



PRAY FOR THEM!- It might seem weird to you, but praying is what God wants you to do! He is like a parent. Like a Father He is to us and His love never fails! Don't forget that:)


So when you feel like going to a movie with your friends or wanting to get out of your parents grasp, know that they love you with all their hearts and strive to be the best child you can be for them, and most importantly, for God!



I love you guys,



Shanna*

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for that!:) Reading that has really touched my heart <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...