Sunday 17 July 2011


Hey friends!
Yesterdays episode of iShine Southern Starz rocked! Hope u didnt miss it!:-) I love coming here sharing my days with you and whats going through my mind and earlier I was thinking, "I would really like to know what you guys are thinking and whats on your mind.." So I want to open the invite to all you wonderful people to add me "Courtney Jonas" as a friend on facebook and let me know how you are, whats going on in your life and just simply how u feeling.. We all family and I wanna hear from you so I'll be looking for those messages!:-) I dont only present and sing on this show, but I connect with you, and if you going through something hard I wanna be here to help you and if you having the time of your life I wanna be here to celebrate with you and praise God for His goodness! So feel free to chat!:-)
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Courtney.

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful spirit and a beautiful heart... In time many thousands of people are gonna be touched by your ministry!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...