Sunday 25 September 2011

Hey iShiners!


Hey iShiners!

WOW! What an incredible week in JHB! I had such a blast! We were at Little Falls Church, then had an amazing album launch at The World of Yamaha, we then jotted off to judge and sing at a national Gospel event and then ran to Pretoria, (ok not literally ran, LOL!!) to sing at Designed2Shine which was such a blessing! I got to connect with such amazing people and see the purity, love and enthusiasm in kids eyes. It was truly eye-opening for me to see how loving and amazing kids are and we can learn so much from them, I truly did!:-)
So I am now in CPT for our iShine Southern Starz album launch here in the mother-city on Tuesday, 26th Setember 2011. Im so excited and cant wait anymore!:-)
I really hope to see you all there and meet you ALL in person and connect with you:-)

Love you all and thanks for shining and being bright stars for God! Together we will show the world Gods love and the good side of life!:-) Cause we living the GOOD life with HIM in our hearts!:-)

Much love,
Courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...