Sunday 11 September 2011

Can you say EUROPE

Hey guys!
WOW! Its been a while since we last spoke and the awesome news is that I have so much news for u! I just got back from Europe to record the vocals with Loyiso Bala for the new Oslo Gospel Choir album and wow was that alot of fun! I cant wait for the album to be released so you can get your hands on it cause its gonna blow your socks right off your feet! It was such an honor to work with such talented people and tour Europe! I LOVE touring so it was the best of both worlds! Its so awesome to go across the world and experience so many different cultures and taste every countries specialty. Like in Holland we had peanut butter sauce, LOTS of peanut butter sauce.. and in Norway I had SOOOO much candy, for some reason, the candy in Norway is so good! LOL! but i have the biggest sweet tooth so maybe thats why:-)

It's good to be back home as South Africa is such a lovely country and I can truly say I'm proudly South African!:-)

So our iShine Album launch is coming up soon, how exciting is that? So after all your patience testing times you'll finally be able to get your hands on our iShine Southern Starz compilation album and may I just say its sounding fab!:-) So I know you'll love it and truly be blessed as you can feel God's presence and anointing on it:-)

Love you guys tons and check in soon!!
Dont forget to get in touch with me on my FB page. Just add "Courtney Jonas" as a friend. I'd love to connect with you!:-)

Much love,
Courtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...