Tuesday 28 June 2011

Importance of family


Hey guys!
Today I want to harp on the importance of family! They the ones that know you the best, that get all your grief and up hill but they always willing to put up with it cause they love u.. Have you ever taken the time to think about who are the ones that are always there for you through thick and thin? Who tells you the truth, even when the truth is really hard to handle but they love you so much that they'll risk you being upset for a little while just because u need to hear what they have to say to you.. Guys, take time each day to spend time with your family and tell them how much you love them! God has blessed you with a unique one of a kind family, embrace it and appreciate them! They just on loan to you, so take advantage of every moment you have with them and never forget to take a few seconds out of your day just to say, "I LOVE YOU"..
Here's a picture of my incredible sister and myself when we were little!:-) She is 6 years older than me and has always been looking out for me since the day I was born.. I couldn't have asked for a better sister!:)
Have a blessed day iShiners!:-)
Much love,
Courtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...