Wednesday 8 June 2011

Courtney on SABC 3's breakfast show EXPRESSO

Hey friends!
I had such an awesome experience being the main sit-down featured guest on SABC 3's breakfast show "EXPRESSO". Not only was it so much fun with an awesome team of people but God was there! You could feel Him moving in ways words cant describe and you could feel His presence! He anointed this song and I really wanted to share it with you! It will be my debut song/single for iShine so its in actual fact a sneak-peak of what you'll hear on the iShine compilation album coming to your stores soon!! So take a look and give me your comments and feedback!:-)
Lots of love.. Courtney.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is WOW! I am left speechless...
    A worship song on a mainstream breakfast show. What power, what anointing. Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...