Saturday 28 May 2011

7 Days!!


And the countdown has begun!!:-)
7 days till iShine Southern Starz hits your tv screens! Channel 331 on One Gospel 8am every Sat morning! Gonna be awesome!:-)
Today is an exciting day for me cause my big sis(not biological) is getting married! Shes been waiting for this day for many years and I cant wait to see her dreams come true today, she is truly gonna be the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!:-) This pic is of myself and my big sis, having a great time over dinner(and brocolli!-LOL!)
Hope you guys have an awesome weekend and be blessed! Always remember Phil 4:13.. In every situation no matter what, with God on your side, you can do all things through Him, cause He'll strengthen you!! You're BLESSED to be a BLESSING!
Much love,
Courtney Jonas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...